time /taɪm/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation [tahym] noun, adjective, verb, timed, tim·ing.
1. the system of those sequential relations that any event has to any other, as past, present, or future; indefinite and continuous duration regarded as that in which events succeed one another.
- movement- traffic (car, bike, pedestrian)
- history- Mexico City, history impacts future
- speed- scale/velocity changes perception
- rhythm- daily (sun), weekly, monthly (moon), annually (planet) occuring events
- circulation- patterns, routes, preferences
- congregation- natural and contrived; ecclectic mix
- progression- change with time
- usage- commercial versus residential (and transformation of residential spaces into commercial spaces)
- fluxuation- constant changes with different circumstances
- duration- amount of time affects outcome
"the plough" time sensitive artwork (tracking the paths of ants to mounds of corn meal with ink)